The Golden Circle Express
- Þingvellir National Park
- Gullfoss waterfall
- Geysir hot spring area
- Tour Description
- Itinerary Details
- Included In
Tour Description: In one afternoon, this popular excursion enables travelers to visit some of Iceland’s most famous sites.
We visit Þingvellir National Park (English: Thingvellir), where the Icelandic parliament Alþingi was established in the year 930 AD.
In 2004 Thingvellir National Park was added to the UNESCO World Heritage List and is now one of eight hundred places in the world that have been honoured by UNESCO.
From there we continue to Gullfoss waterfall and the spouting hot spring area around Geysir and Strokkur.Although this trip is an express tour, you will be visiting some of the very best known historical sites and natural phenomena in the country.
Itinerary Details: Closeout Dates:
This tour is not operated on: December 2012 24 - public holiday December 2013 24 - public holiday
Up to 90 minutes prior to tour departure.
TIP Are you wondering about the places we visit on this tour such as Geysir geothermal area, Gullfoss Waterfall and Þingvellir National Park? You´ll find more information here at "Destinations in Iceland".
Guidance as shown under Guidance below.
Every day, all year round
- AH22 Reykjanes Peninsula and Golden Circle Afternoon
- AH23 City Sightseeing and Golden Circle Afternoon
- AH24 Blue Lagoon and Golden Circle Afternoon
- AH27 Viking Horse and Golden Circle Afternoon
- AH74 Whale Watching and Golden Circle Afternoon
- AH64 The Highland Road and Golden Circle Evening Tour
- and AH65 The Platinum Circle - Three in one.
Go to top of page
|Best price guarantee|
|No hidden costs|
|Minimum age: 1 years|